Thursday, April 17, 2014

UPDATE: on well... Everything

So yay! I'm posting stuff on this blog again after 6 months of silence. So why the absence this time?

Well for starters: most of 2013 and a little bit of 2014 has been rocky period for me. I moved out of my house, the summer I started this blog. Worked on Chapter 5 & 6 of Re:Jyssica before deciding to put it on hold indefinitely. Now working on a brand new reboot for my previous series Kuro that's looking very promising. Finished the requirements for my major this December, and is now working my ass off at 3 part-time jobs. Not to mention having to deal with a lot of personal issues that have risen up due to my situation. Good news is, I'm putting the finishing touches on my new website, that I built myself. I'm trying to see if I can get it online soon in time for the Kuro series debut this summer. Also thinking about updating the look of this blog to match the way the site will look.

As you may already know, I started Insanity not to long ago, and will be doing my fit test as of this post. It's hard but things are looking good there.

 I recently attended Anime Boston this year going all 3 days. I really wanted to focus on the Artist's Alley, wanting to not only figure out how they make it to the Artist's Alley, but how they produce/ distribute their content. Just by doing that has pushed  my desire to create even further. Besides that, AB was a really great experience, running into fellow old friends and acquaintances and meeting new people. I also got to ask Mike McFarland (Voice of DBZ's Master Roshi) a question at one of his panel. I hope next years AB is just as fun.

So as summer approaches, I got a few plans laid up. More time with friends and family, working on the reboot and on a top secret project that my team will reveal soon. I may be going to Nigerian Youth Organization's 19th annual cookout, hopefully this time as a vendor and not as a volunteer. A trip to New York is also in the works, there is a museum in Harlem that I want to visit and well it's New York. In September I hope to go to the Massachusetts Independent Comic Expo (MICE) since it's been ages, and it's one of the cons that propelled me into working on my comic.

I'm not gonna promise you guys a post every week, since I have been ignoring this blog for quite awhile, but besides the Insanity posts. I may post on here every now and then. Until then, stay blessed.

-AN

No comments:

Post a Comment