Wednesday, July 17, 2013

UPDATE: Explaining "My Thoughts on"/ Changing my name/Re:Jyssica

Hi everyone,

Some Updates

I think I should kinda explain how my "My Thoughts on" posts work.

This section is not really a way to spread conspiracies, rumors, or misconceptions, it's sort of a way to vent my thoughts on a certain issue that's going on. They're more like editors notes, than me trying to be a reporter/blogger. I'm a comic artist and while I need to talk about topics that concern my interest, I can't help talking about something that is on my mind. If you've like these type of posts, well I can promise to have more of these popping up in the future, if you didn't well sorry; if anything they will be less frequent than they were this summer.

Also I'm thinking about changing my name "Dr.Njoku." After many have shared their concerns about the name, even noticing some of my own concern, I am considering dropping the "Dr.Njoku" moniker for something less problematic but just as chaotic. Truth is, besides the copies of Re:Jyssica that are all around the internet, I barley use the name in printed publications. Not to mention the fact that I am not a Doctor "big shock." So for the sake of my comic publications I will go by my birth name of Alex Njoku.

Finally, I regret to announce that after a year of on and off work and 5 chapters published that I will be taking an hiatus on Re:Jyssica to work on other projects and other pressing issues. I can't at the moment talk about any of these projects as they are still in development but I will give more information later on this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment