Monday, July 29, 2013

UPDATE: Re:Jyssica/ Kuro?

Hi everyone,

So for everyone wondering why I didn't post last Sunday. (after assuring a new post every Sunday) Well I recently got back to working on some of the projects that I had put off for a while. So with that being said there's actually some good news regarding some of my other projects.

Re:Jyssica Chapter 6 will no longer be postponed, I'm actually working on it as of now. The chapter will be available for download in early September. This may or may not be the last chapter to come out for the year. I will let you know at a later time

For any Kuro Fans out there (still) don't worry I haven't forgotten about you guys, and I have a surprise for you coming later in the year.

This is all I got for now

Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment